Selasa, 14 Oktober 2014

General Essay


Experience during studying writing one.

After passing last semester, I took paragraph writing, and the lecturers were mr.Saunir and ms.Fitrawati. Actually, I did not know about writing, what should I write, but after my lecturers gave me some explanation, I can understand just a little. After 2 weeks ago, I could understand more, and I always gave motivation to myself that I can.
When I was studying with mr.Saunir, all students in the class should present their writing assignment, and it was my turn. Showing my presentation and explanation, it was really made me nervous because I was not sure about my writing. Before I present my writing assignment, I showed my writing to my friends and they said that “my writing was good”, but I was still not confidence with my writing. After I finished my presentation, and got a good comment, I said to myself that I could do the best and believe to myself.
As the time passed by, I learn more and more, I asked to my friend, and find peer to correct my writing because I believe that my friend or my peer can give comment more. When I saw the mark, I was really surprised because I got a good mark.

































13 komentar:

  1. the conclusion paragraph of your third essay is too short I guess. Please generate the ideas more :)

    BalasHapus
  2. I think so. your conclusion is too short. good job nova

    BalasHapus
  3. i agree with yossa, you should develop it..

    BalasHapus
  4. That's a good essay, oppa, but you should develop your idea become great. :)

    BalasHapus
  5. nova, your essay was nice. you pick up a topic that really familiar around us. Because life is like music, and we can separe by it.

    BalasHapus