Rabu, 12 November 2014

The benefit studying writing for my life and society.

The benefit studying writing for my life and society.
Whatever you do in your life of course have an effect or benefit especially if you doing something with your heart. For example why you should go to school or college because from go to school or college also have benefit like you can get more knowledge, information, friends, and also develop your soft skill. In university, especially English major, every student should understand about four basic skills, they are reading, listening, speaking, and writing. Every subject that I said before also has benefit. Now, I am talking about the benefit studying writing. Studying writing has three benefits for my life and society.
The first is we have to read a lot before starting to write something because not easy to develop your writing, if you do not read. So, from reading, I can get a good idea for my topic, and I can develop my topic too. Reading is not only about find a good topic, but also get many new information about anything, from the new information that I get in reading, I can write more easy without stuck to develop the idea.
Second is studying writing makes me more confidence because I can show to my friend that I can write, even though I still have mistakes. I believe that all students have mistakes when they write something, but they still proud of their writing. Also, I get the new knowledge from studying writing.
The last in my society, studying writing makes me understand that it is not easy to make paper because when we have an assignment, we only searching without write down the name of the author. It is really not a good behavior. So after studying writing, I must appreciate more to the author.

All subjects also have benefit, especially in writing. Writing is the subject that has a benefit, but for reach the benefit, you must study hard.

12 komentar:

  1. the conclusion paragraph is too short. Please elaborate it more :)

    BalasHapus
  2. That's a good idea oppa. Good job However, develop it more better. :)

    BalasHapus
  3. Komentar ini telah dihapus oleh pengarang.

    BalasHapus
  4. good job oppa. :) you've been many changing

    BalasHapus
  5. well done opaaa....
    i agree ocaak...your conclusion is too short..you can elaborate it more....:)
    ganbatte

    BalasHapus
  6. Good essay. Pay more attention about your grammar

    BalasHapus
  7. Great job
    I have read it for many times and you have made it better...
    Do not forget to pay attention on your grammar.

    BalasHapus